Kingsland Homestead
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 1965
Number of pages: 1
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: Second oldest vernacular frame house in Flushing. Is now the headquarters of the Queens Historical Society. 1785 house moved from 40-25 155th Street to 143-35 37th Avenue in 1968. Original report lists the 155th Street address. See "Guide to NYC Landmarks" for updated information
Architectural Styles:
   Colonial

Files:
   View PDF (KINGSLAND-HOMESTEAD-RETYPE.pdf)
   View PDF (KINGSLAND-ORIGINAL.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Queens
   Queens Flushing
   New York Buildings