Church of St. Vincent Ferrer
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 1967
Number of pages: 1
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: Priory built by William Schickel, 1880-81; Holy Name Society Building, Wilfred E. Anthony, 1930; school by Elliot L. Chisling-Ferrenz & Taylor, 1948. See Guide to NYC Landmarks.
Architectural Styles:
   Gothic

Files:
   View PDF (CHURCH-OF-ST-VINCENT-FERRER.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York Buildings
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Manhattan
   Manhattan Upper East Side