St. James Theater (Originally Erlanger Theater), first floor interior
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 1987
Number of pages: 36
Resource Type: Designation Report
Description: in 1958 renovations by Frederick Fox altered the lobby and lounges considerably, as well as the wall decorations in the auditorium. Exterior of building also designated in 1987
Architectural Styles:
   Beaux Arts

   View PDF (1987StJamesTheaterInt.pdf)