Reformed Dutch Church of Newtown and Fellowship Hall
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 1966
Number of pages: 2
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: Fellowship hall built originally as a separate chapel; moved in 1906 back from the street to align with the main church. In 1965, non historic aluminum siding was placed over wooden framework for protection purposes.
Architectural Styles:
   Georgian
   Greek Revival

Files:
   View PDF (1966ReformedDutchChurchNewton-FellowshipHall.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York Buildings
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Queens
   Queens Elmhurst