Free Public Baths of the City of New York
East 11th Street Bath
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 2008
Number of pages: 14
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: Closed in 1958, converted into garage and warehouse until 1995; then converted into fashion and photography studio.
Architectural Styles:
   Beaux Arts
   Italian-Renaissance

Files:
   View PDF (2008FreePublicBathsNYC-East11thStreetBath.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York Buildings
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Manhattan
   Manhattan Lower East Side