Fort Washington Presbyterian Church
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 2009
Number of pages: 32
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: Fort Washington Presbyterian remained affiliated with West Park Presbyterian until 1923. In 1982 Fort Washington Presbyterian’s congregation ceded its church to the Primera Iglesia Espaňola de Washington Heights. The Hispanic congregation was established in Washington Heights in 1948, and was the voice for the Puerto Rican community in New York.
Architectural Styles:
   Neo-Georgian

Files:
   View PDF (fortwashingtonfinal.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Manhattan
   New York Buildings
   Manhattan