Reformed Church on Staten Island, Sunday School Building, and Cemetery
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 2010
Number of pages: 44
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: Cemetery active 1704-1916, Church built 1844 by James G. Burger and Sunday School Building built 1898 by Oscar S. Teale.
Files:
   View PDF (2010reformedchurchSI.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York Buildings
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Staten Island