Firehouse, Engine Company 46 (now Engine Company 46/ Hook & Ladder Company 17)
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 2013
Number of pages:
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: The first building was completed in 1894 and the second in 1903-04.The addition was also designed by Napoleon LeBrun & Sons.
Architectural Styles:
   Renaissance Revival

Files:
   View PDF (2013-FirehouseEngineCompany46.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York Buildings
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Bronx
   Bronx Tremont