Saint Paul Roman Catholic Church
Now Parish of Saint Paul and Holy Rosary
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 2016
Number of pages:
Resource Type: Designation Report
Publisher:
Description: During the 1870s that Saint Paul Church expanded its property holdings by acquiring four lots along East 118th Street to accommodate a new school building. In 1886, the name of the parish was officially changed to the Roman Catholic Church of Saint Paul.
Architectural Styles:
   Classical
   Medieval
   Romanesque Revival

Files:
   View PDF (2016-Saint-Paul-Roman-Catholic-Church.pdf)

Subjects:
   New York Buildings
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Manhattan
   Manhattan East Harlem