George William and Anna Curtis House
[Return to list]
Dewey Decimal: LPCDR 
Primary Author: Landmarks Preservation Commission
Secondary Author:
Additional Authors:
Year Published: 2016
Number of pages:
Resource Type: Designation Report
Description: A small one-story rear addition and a projecting side entrance were added prior to 1967. The front façade of the house has been restored. In 1925, Francis George Curtis, the son of George and Anna Curtis, sold most of the property with the exception of the house. In 1928, Francis George Curtis also sold the house. The house’s current owners, who have owned the house since 1999, have undertaken an extensive restoration of the house’s front façade.
Architectural Styles:

   View PDF (2016-George-William-and-Anna-Gurtis-House.pdf)

   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Staten Island
   Staten Island West Brighton
   New York Buildings