- About Us
- Neighborhood Preservation Center Video
- NPC Spotlights Series
- For Organizations
- For Researchers
- Public Programs & Events
- Get Involved
- St. Mark's Historic Landmark Fund
Resources for Organizations
The programs of the Neighborhood Preservation Center support non-profit groups or civic associations working toward the preservation and improvement of the urban environment at its home in the Historic Ernest Flagg Rectory.
We have a number of services for organizations large and small:
- We have two public meeting-rooms available for use by volunteer and non-profit groups giving priority for groups within our constituency (stated above).
- We offer mail services and meeting room packages for eligible groups with no base of operation as virtual offices.
- When space is available, we have workstations and offices.
- Organizations can add or update their contact information to our Resource Referral Service database to be accessed by the general public.
- Our public resource center is a space for distribution of published materials and our announcements board is its online compliment.
Groups who utilize the Center intermingle, organize and attend each other's programs, and share connections and experiences--their engagement imparts the place with its distinctive character.
Photo Credit: Susan De Vries, 2011