Ernest Flagg House, Gatehouse and Gate (The Society of St. Charles)  
Ernest Flagg House, Scalabrini Fathers of Saint Charles and the Copperflagg Residential Development
[Return to list]
Full Address: 209 Flagg Place, Staten Island, NY
Alternative Address:
Year Built: 1898
Year Designated: 1967
Year Published: 1967
Architect: Ernest Flagg
Key words: country estate, Ernest Flagg, Todt Hill, form-building, individual landmark
Notes: Landmark site was expanded in 1983.
Architectural Styles:
   Dutch Colonial

Files:
   View PDF (Ernest-Flagg-Estate--Gatehouse-and-Gate.pdf)

Subjects:
   Staten Island Todt Hill
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Staten Island
   New York Buildings