Reformed Church of Huguenot Park 
Memorial Church of the Huguenots
[Return to list]
Full Address: 5475 Amboy Road, Staten Island, NY
Alternative Address:
Year Built: 1923-24
Year Designated: 1990
Year Published: 1990
Architect: Ernest Flagg; assembly hall, James Whitford, Jr. 1954-55; library, 1903-05
Key words: National Monument of the Huguenot-Walloon-New Netherlands 300th Anniversary of Religious Freedom, modular, public library, individual landmark
Architectural Styles:

   View PDF (1990ReformedChurchHuguenotPark.pdf)

   Staten Island Prince's Bay
   New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission Reports: Staten Island
   New York Buildings